TeamViewer Premium 5.1.9290 Incl Serial
TeamViewer Premium 5.1.9290 Incl Serial
Desktop Sharing - Remote Control - Support. Simple - fast - secure.
TeamViewer establishes connections to any PC all around the world within just a few seconds. You can remote control your partner's PC as if you were sitting in right front of it. Find out why more than 4.000.000 users trust TeamViewer.
TeamViewer is a simple and fast solution for remote control, desktop sharing and file transfer that works behind any firewall and NAT proxy. To connect to another computer just run TeamViewer on both machines without the need of an installation procedure. With the first start automatic partner IDs are generated on both computers. Enter your partner's ID into TeamViewer and the connection is established immediately. With many thousand users worldwide TeamViewer is a standard tool to give support and assistance to people in remote locations.
The software can also be used for presentations, where you can show your own desktop to a partner. TeamViewer also is VNC compatible and offers secure, encrypted data transfer with maximum security. TeamViewer is completely free for private use.
• One solution for everything. While most competitors offer different packages for remote support, remote administration, training and sales (and also charge for them...) TeamViewer is the one-stop solution for everything you need: TeamViewer includes all modules in one simple and very affordable package.
• Remote administration of unattended servers. TeamViewer can also be used to control unattended computers and servers. Installation as a system service even allows remote reboot and reconnect.
• File transfer. TeamViewer comes with integrated file transfer that allows you to copy files and folders from and to a remote partner - which also works behind firewalls
• Highest security standard. TeamViewer is a very secure solution. All versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and RC4 session encoding, the same security standard used by https/SSL.
• No installation required. To install TeamViewer no admin rights are required. Just run the software and off you go...
• High performance with international router network. Optimized for connections over LANs AND the Internet, TeamViewer features automatic bandwidth-based quality selection for optimized use on any connection.
TeamViewer uses an extended international server network with server locations in many countries all over the world, so no matter where you are located we will make sure that a high-security, high-performance router near your home destination will ensure great performance.
• Remote support without installation. With TeamViewer you can remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect - even through tight firewalls.
• Remote presentation of products, solutions and services. The second TeamViewer mode allows you to present your desktop to a partner. Show your demos, products and presentations over the Internet within seconds - live from your screen.
• Works behind firewalls. The major difficulties in using remote control software are firewalls and blocked ports, as well as NAT routing for local IP addresses. If you use TeamViewer you don't have to worry about firewalls: TeamViewer will find a route to your partner.
• Flexible use for a variety of applications. TeamViewer lets you connect to your partners in many different ways: You can either view or control your partner's desktop in order to do online-support; You can transmit your screen to your partners for presentation purposes - You may even change directions during a session for high fidelity teamwork!
Changes in TeamViewer 5.1:
* Terminal Server support: TeamViewer can be configured to create an ID per user on server operating systems. With this new feature each Terminal Server user can be accessed remotely at the same time.
* Files can be transferred to the remote desktop by drag & drop on the remote control window
* Groups are matched also when searching in the partner list
* A new button in the remote toolbar simplifies switching between multiple remote monitors
* A new button is shown in the remote toolbar when the remote computer requests the input of the Ctrl+Alt+Del key combination
* The current computer is marked with "this computer" in the partner list
* Unicode characters in e-mail templates are handled correctly
* Audio is transmitted to all presentation participants
* The Windows desktop gets locked correctly after a TeamViewer session
* All windows appear in the foreground if they were created through user interaction
* Several problems in file transfer were resolved